The Almencard Plus
Free rein for summer adventures
All public transport in South Tyrol, 90 museums, 30 mountain pastures, 3 cabin lifts, 1 pasture region: all this with the Almencard Plus for the Gitschberg Jochtal pasture region.
On your arrival you will receive your personal card, valid for the duration of your stay. From 01th of May until 30th of November 2021 you can make use of a vast range of services and discover South Tyrol at no charge and without car: you have unlimited and free use of all public South Tyrolean transports as train, bus and lifts as well as the cable cars and lifts of the holiday region Gitschberg – Jochtal.
You also have a choice of more than 90 museums in South Tyrol, guided cultural, mountain and themed walks. Each week there are children's climbing courses, knight's games and horse-drawn carriage. There are also discounts on shopping and leisure facilities.
The Almencard Plus includes the following services:
- Free use of all public transport in South Tyrol as train, bus and lifts
- Access to more than 90 South Tyrolean museums
- Gitschberg cable car
- Jochtal cable car
- Rio di Pusteria-Maranza cable car
- Shuttle bus Rio di Pusteria-Alps of Rodengo
- Peak hike at Mountain Gitsch in Maranza
- Farm to farm tour in the valley Val di Fundres
- Legends about old sorcerers and traditions at the legend hike in Rodengo
- Health-oriented walking tour according to Kneipp through the valley of Altafossa
- Village tales of courageous farmers, a beautiful heroine and dark bunkers: historic hike to the high plateau of Spinga
- Cultural visit at the Mühlbacher Klause ruin
- "Krixly Kraxly" climbing course for children from 5 to 9 years in Valles
- „Kletterhetz" climbing course for children from 10 to 14 years
- Ancient walls, young wine - visit of a biodynamic winegrower
- Knight games for children at the Mühlbacher Klause ruin
- Excursion on horse-drawn sleigh for children in Maranza
- Discounts in shops and leisure facilities